Add to favorites
Submit review

Email: jamieohara@aol.com
Phone: 1-866-925-0504
For grades: K-8
Fees for live visit: $300 to $550
Funding: New Mexico Arts, Title 1

 

Jamie O'Hara Magician, Speaker »

The school received many great comments on Friday from parents!!
--- Janet Byrd, Librarian




Great School Shows from Jamie O'Hara "The Magic Guy"

The Magic Of ReadingFilled with magic and humor, this program illustrates the importance of reading and the terrific things that can be learned from books. This assembly will inspire and amaze your students!

The "Just Say No" Magic ShowI have presented this program to more than 300,00 students over the past eleven years. This is the show that started it all! The Just Say No magic show is an exclamation point to any ongoing prevention education that teachers and parents are using in their schools and communities. The children don't just ask " how did you do that?", they remember the lessons we talked about!

The Safe And Happy Magic ShowThis Show uses magic and fun to talk to grades k-5 about safety. A special feature of this show is the lesson on strangers. Jamie brings several children on stage and they act out a Familiar story with some very magical happenings!

The Super "U" ShowThis presentation is a perfect fit the Character Counts.

The Super "U " Show features a wonderful lesson on the meaning of the colors of the American flag. Plus an amazing illustration of why the "golden rule" is so important. This show is educational and motivational for kids and adults!

All the shows run from 50 -55 minutes and include:

  • lot's of audience participation
  • A clear message using magical object lessons
  • The magical appearance of my live bunny rabbit

Introducing A New Show!The Magic of Many Hats There are a lot of choices in life, and a career is a very important choice.This assembly features magical routines illustrating some of the many jobs in our communities, and encourages kids to start dreaming and working toward their dreams.

The program emphasizes that our community and world is like a machine, and each of us have talents and can learn skills to keep the world running smoothly, earn a living, and fulfill our dreams!
Also available...




Jamie O'Hara has had a lifetime interest in magic and has been a full time "Magic Guy" for 10 years. He makes his home in Las Cruces, New Mexico with his amazing wife Felicia, and his two wonderful daughters, Jessie and Hannah.

Approximately 70% of Jamie's work is for family audiences with the remaining 30% being divided between corporate events, banquets, and private parties for adults.

Jamie performs educational and motivational assemblies at 70+ New Mexico, Texas, and Arizona schools each year. Additionally, for the last 7 years Jamie has presented an original themed magic show every summer for 35 - 40 libraries throughout New Mexico.

On top of all that... Jamie does countless private parties for youngsters and adults and has taught beginning magic classes for universities, summer camps, and after-school enrichment programs.

Jamie's performances are always fun, magical, and dynamic. Audience participation and involvement are stressed. Over the course of his career, Jamie's special magic has been presented to over 400,000 people. Through years of hard work and training Jamie has become the consummate professional whether he is using his magic to educate or entertain.

Found 0 records for your search

"Connecting Schools and Performers"
Powered by MagicalCloud